Consisting of a stress balanced gear pump, DC motor, multi-functional manifold, valves, tank, ect., this electrical power unit is intended to operate materials handling tools. The lowering motion is achived through the solenoid valve with all the decreasing velocity managed by an adjustable needle valve. The left and ideal functions are equipped that has a dual pilot operated check out valve and cross-over relief valves.
Remark: Please seek advice from our sales engineer for that various pump displacement, motor energy or tank capability.
one. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e.,non-continuous operation,thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic parts concerned ahead of set up of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity with the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which ought to also be clean and free of charge of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is suggested.
4. This energy unit need to be mounted horizontal.
5. Check the oil level inside the tank soon after the initial start in the electrical power unit.
6. Oil modifying is required following the original 100 operation hours, afterwards the moment every 3000 hrs.
SNOW PLOW Electrical power UNIT